Monday 5 December 2011

Kako se ono na nashem kaze "martyrdom"? (7/11)

'Martyrdom'
Near the end, in a section titled "Social life and continuation of cover", the author explains: "I have been storing three bottles of Chateau Kirwan 1979 (French red wine) which I purchased at an auction 10 years ago with the intention of enjoying them at a very special occasion.

"Considering the fact that my martyrdom operation draws ever closer I decided to bring one to enjoy with my extended family at our annual Christmas party in December."

He goes on: "My thought was to save the last flask for my last martyrdom celebration and enjoy it with the two high class model whores I intend to rent prior to the mission."

After this, the log goes into detailed day-to-day entries for the run-up to his attack, including detailed accounts of labour-intensive explosives preparation.\

At the end of the log, it reads: "I believe this will be my last entry. It is now Fri July 22nd, 12.51.
"Sincere regards, Andrew Berwick. Justiciar Knight Commander. Knights Templar Europe. Knights Templar Norway."

No comments:

Post a Comment